AFW 20A: STRENGTHS PORTRAIT & ASK STUPID QUESTIONS WORKSHOP (SP – ASQ) 5 October 2017
Thursday, October 5, 2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Download The Workshop Brochure
Strengths PortraitTM (SPTM), a ranking of your strengths, enables you to understand yourself and the way you relate to others better. By tapping on your own strengths and adapting appropriate strengths to suit different situations, this can increase personal and interpersonal effectiveness.
With an emphasis on spontaneous, fun and laughter, you can help unleash creativity and increase the likelihood of generating original perspectives viaAsk Stupid QuestionsTM (ASQTM).After which, you will brainstorm WOW! ideas to develop into business plans.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Group process facilitators seeking to advance their facilitation practice
- Completed SPOT on FacilitationTM workshop OR
- Have at least one year of process facilitation experience
Conducted at least one process facilitation event which must include
- Determining requirements
- Design session
- Deliver session
- Familiarity with core practices and tools used in process facilitation
HOW CAN THIS WORKSHOP BENEFIT ME?
- Build your readiness, comfort and competence to adapt to dynamic emergent process
- Learn how to support creative thinking
- 1 day (7 hours/day excluding breaks)
- 9am to 5pm
Upon completion of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Analyse your strengths using Strengths PortraitTM (SPTM) results
- Prioritise on using your strengths to achieve more effective outcomes
- Apply Ask Stupid QuestionsTM (ASQTM) techniques to generate creative ideas
WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
AM – Strengths PortraitTM (SPTM)
- Personal strengths
- Ways to relate to others
- How to borrow behaviour to be more effective in relationships
- Masked behaviour
- How to leverage on your strengths to facilitate more effectively
PM- Ask Stupid QuestionsTM (ASQTM)
- Creative thinking and experience in a fun and uninhibited way
- How to frame thought provoking questions that challenge assumptions and open up endless possibilities to respond to organisational challenges
- ACTM and CRAPTM models to evaluate questions
- Connection skills using Connecting GridTM to generate multi-dimensional WOW! ideas
- How to create powerful pitches to sell ideas and gain buy-in for proposals developed
Participants will receive:-
- SPTM profile
- ASQTM handouts
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
We require 100% attendance and commitment from you due to the subject matter and methodology. We are unable to accept ‘time-away’ requests as this will disrupt the learning process for you and others.
WHAT MAKES US EFFECTIVE?
- Experimental learning
- Opportunities to practice
- Extensive feedback by peers and experienced workshop coaches
The event details are as follows:
Date:Thursday, October 5, 2017
Time:9:00 am – 5:00 pm**
Venue: FNS Centre@OBH2, 62 Ubi Road 1, #07-26 Oxley BizHub 2, Singapore 408734.
Please click for Location Map and Parking charges at Oxley BizHub 2
Group Process Facilitation is a rapidly expanding worldwide profession that plays a vital role in the workings of business, government and communities across the globe. There is a growing demand for people who can help groups build consensus, maximize participation and move toward action.
REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Upon registration, the full workshop fee is payable regardless of attendance because of our financial pre-commitment for the workshop facilitator(s), workshop materials and seminar package. We welcome replacement.
- A cancellation fee of SGD300 will apply for postponement, cancellation or withdrawal by the participant.
- After commencement, we are unable to refund any part of the workshop not utilised.
- FNS reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event due to unforeseen circumstances. Fees paid will be fully refunded in the event of course cancellation by FNS.
For overseas registrants
- If you are paying by Bank Draft or TT, please add S$30 for bank charges in Singapore.
- You may also pay online by paypal – email us to send you the link
- If you have any queries, please call on 98333515 or email email@example.com
For local registrants
Payment modes include
Please make cheque payable to: “Facilitators Network Singapore Pte Ltd” and mail it to:
Facilitators Network Singapore Pte Ltd
62 Ubi Road 1, #07-26 Oxley BizHub 2, Singapore 408734.
To pay online via Paypal, email firstname.lastname@example.org for us to send you the request for payment.
Bank Telegraphic Transfers
For payment by Telegraphic Transfers, please add SGD30 for bank charges in Singapore and indicate the Invoice Number. All bank transfer charges are to be borne by the remitting party.
Beneficiary Bank’s Details
DBS Bank, 12 Marine Boulevard, Lvl 3
Marina Bay Financial Ctr Tower 3
SWIFT Code: DBSSSGSG
DBS Account Number: 7171-023-901294-9
DBS Account Name: Facilitators Network Singapore Pte Ltd
*FNS is GST rated. Please add GST to the fee listed.
Online registrations are closed for this event.