AFW 20D: Dynamic Facilitation Workshop (DFW) 10 October 2017
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Download The Workshop Brochure
Dynamic FacilitationTM is highly suitable for facilitating issues that may seem impossible to solve and helps achieve a win/win outcome for everyone.
By facilitating the group to address difficult issues authentically, collaboratively and creatively, the group energy helps identify the real issues, achieve breakthroughs naturally and maximises what can go right. This non-linear, heartfelt and transformational way of thinking, called ‘Choice Creating’, changes one’s feelings, perspectives and attitudes. Group members will understand, trust and be committed towards seeking an outcome best for all. You can help the group reach a conclusion more rapidly.
You will also learn Roger Schwarz’s Ground Rules for Effective Groups to complement the process.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Group process facilitators seeking to advance their facilitation practice
- Completed SPOT on FacilitationTM workshop OR
- Have at least one year of process facilitation experience
Conducted at least one process facilitation event which must include
- Determining requirements
- Design session
- Deliver session
- Familiarity with core practices and tools used in process facilitation
HOW CAN THIS WORKSHOP BENEFIT ME?
- Build your readiness, comfort and competence to adapt to dynamic emergent process
- Enable sustainable changes by empowering group achieve win/win outcomes for all
- 1 day (7 hours/day excluding breaks)
- 9am to 5pm
Upon completion of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Implement Roger Schwarz’s Ground Rules for Effective Groups
- Use principles of Dynamic FacilitationTM (DFTM)
- Apply DFTM methodology to process facilitation, in facilitating focus groups and stakeholder engagement (e.g. public engagement exercise)
WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
AM – Roger Schwarz’s Ground Rules & Dynamic FacilitationTM (DFTM)
- Roger Schwarz’s Ground Rules for Effective Groups
- Principles of DFTM
- Traditional facilitation and DFTM
- DFTM demonstration & debrief
- Application of DFTM in Wisdom Council and Creative Insight Council
PM – Dynamic FacilitationTM (DFTM) practice
- Practice DFTM for focus groups and stakeholder engagement
- 360 feedback and debrief learning
Participants will receive:-
- Ground Rules for Effective Groups by Roger Schwarz
- Dynamic FacilitationTM Manual by Rosa Zubizarreta with articles by Jim Rough
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
We require 100% attendance and commitment from you due to the subject matter and methodology. We are unable to accept ‘time-away’ requests as this will disrupt the learning process for you and others.
WHAT MAKES US EFFECTIVE?
- Experimental learning
- Opportunities to practice
- Extensive feedback by peers and experienced workshop coaches
The event details are as follows:
Date:Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Time:9:00 am – 5:00 pm**
Venue: FNS Centre@OBH2, 62 Ubi Road 1, #07-26 Oxley BizHub 2, Singapore 408734.
Please click for Location Map and Parking charges at Oxley BizHub 2
Group Process Facilitation is a rapidly expanding worldwide profession that plays a vital role in the workings of business, government and communities across the globe. There is a growing demand for people who can help groups build consensus, maximize participation and move toward action.
REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Upon registration, the full workshop fee is payable regardless of attendance because of our financial pre-commitment for the workshop facilitator(s), workshop materials and seminar package. We welcome replacement.
- A cancellation fee of SGD300 will apply for postponement, cancellation or withdrawal by the participant.
- After commencement, we are unable to refund any part of the workshop not utilised.
- FNS reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event due to unforeseen circumstances. Fees paid will be fully refunded in the event of course cancellation by FNS.
For overseas registrants
- If you are paying by Bank Draft or TT, please add S$30 for bank charges in Singapore.
- You may also pay online by paypal – email us to send you the link
- If you have any queries, please call on 98333515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For local registrants
Payment modes include
Please make cheque payable to: “Facilitators Network Singapore Pte Ltd” and mail it to:
Facilitators Network Singapore Pte Ltd
62 Ubi Road 1, #07-26 Oxley BizHub 2, Singapore 408734.
To pay online via Paypal, email email@example.com for us to send you the request for payment.
Bank Telegraphic Transfers
For payment by Telegraphic Transfers, please add SGD30 for bank charges in Singapore and indicate the Invoice Number. All bank transfer charges are to be borne by the remitting party.
Beneficiary Bank’s Details
DBS Bank, 12 Marine Boulevard, Lvl 3
Marina Bay Financial Ctr Tower 3
SWIFT Code: DBSSSGSG
DBS Account Number: 7171-023-901294-9
DBS Account Name: Facilitators Network Singapore Pte Ltd
*FNS is GST rated. Please add GST to the fee listed.
Online registrations are closed for this event.