FBI04: SPOTlight on Facilitating Breakthrough Ideas 27-28 August 2018 (Approved Course for SkillsFuture Credit)
Monday, August 27, 2018 - Tuesday, August 28, 2018
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
SPOTlight on Facilitating Breakthrough Ideas is listed as an approved course for SkillsFuture Credit use in My SkillsFuture Training Exchange
My SkillsFuture Training Exchange
Companies can apply for non-WSQ Course Fee Funding for sponsoring your employees for SPOTlight on Facilitating Breakthrough Ideas Workshop
Find out more about Course Fee Funding for SPOTlight on Facilitating Breakthrough Ideas
Download The Workshop Brochure
This 2-day workshop imparts the art and science of facilitating meetings to generate creative breakthrough ideas.
You will learn to utilise techniques to effectively involve everyone in the meeting to define the topic, generate creative breakthrough ideas, prioritise them, craft action items and pitch your plan to draw support.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone who wants to harness the collective wisdom of group(s) to generate creative breakthrough ideas for product development, service enhancement or process improvement
HOW CAN THIS WORKSHOP BENEFIT ME?
- Put an end to unproductive meetings
- Use your time and effort more efficiently
- Generate creative breakthrough ideas to differentiate from normal meetings
- Harness team members and collective wisdom more effectively to create
- Specific, measurable, achievement, realistic and attainable output
- 2 days (7.5 hours/day excluding lunch breaks)
- 9.00 am to 5.30pm
Upon completion of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Design trigger questions
- Practice at least 3 generative techniques
- Practice at least 3 evaluation techniques
- Craft action plans
- Sell your plan to stakeholders to gain support
WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
- Design questions to trigger creative thinking
- Divergence techniques to generate creative breakthrough ideas
- Convergence techniques to evaluate and shortlist creative breakthrough ideas for implementation
- Manage difficult group members
- Practicum with feedback
- Practicum with feedback
- Craft action plan for and pitch to management for buy-in
- Best practices for facilitating generation of breakthrough ideas
- Next steps for sustainable roll out
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
We require 100% attendance and commitment from you due to the subject matter and methodology. We are unable to accept ‘time-away’ requests as this will disrupt the learning process for you and others.
WHAT MAKES US EFFECTIVE?
- Experiential learning
- Opportunities to practice
- Extensive feedback by peers and experienced workshop coaches
The event details are as follows:
Date: Monday, August 27, 2018 – Tuesday, August 28, 2018
Time: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm*
Venue: FNS Centre@OBH2, 62 Ubi Road 1, #07-26 Oxley BizHub 2, Singapore 408734.
Please click for Location Map and Parking charges at Oxley BizHub 2
Group Process Facilitation is a rapidly expanding worldwide profession that plays a vital role in the workings of business, government and communities across the globe. There is a growing demand for people who can help groups build consensus, maximize participation and move toward action.
REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Before workshop & Before FNS confirms your place at workshop
Before workshop & After FNS confirms your place at workshop
Workshop has started
|1. FNS cancels / postpones workshop
||Participant will receive 100% of total workshop fees* (as refund).
|2. Participant cancels
||Participant will forfeit 50% of total workshop fees*.
||Participant will forfeit 100% of total workshop fees*.
If participant can successfully find a replacement, 10% administrative fee of total workshop fees* will be imposed.
|Participant will forfeit 100% of total workshop fees*.
|3. Participant no-show &/or leaves the class
- Total workshop fees (inclusive of GST)* = Fees paid by participant to FNS + SkillsFuture Credit (if any).
- Participant is responsible for cancelling use of own SkillsFuture via MySkillsFuture before commencement of workshop. (Applicable to SkillsFuture Approved Course only).
Use SkillsFuture Credit (only for individuals)
- For information related to SkillsFuture Credit, please refer to FAQ SkillsFuture Website
- Individual is responsible for submission and/or cancellation of claims to use SkillsFuture credit on MySkillsFuture website.
- All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website www.skillsfuture.sg/credit to choose from the courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.
Simplified Guide to Register and Claim SkillsFuture For SkillsFuture Credit Approved Workshop
Apply & Claim Course Fee Funding (by Company)
- Pls refer to SkillsConnect website for more details on eligibility criteria, submission deadline and instructions.
- Companies need to apply for training grant in Skillsconnect, receive approval by authority before they can make a claim for training grant.
- Course funding for SPOT on Facilitation workshop is based on full fees. Company is responsible for submitting the claim to SSG for the training grant upon course completion.
Skillsconnect Guide to Training Grant (Section 4) and Claim for Training Grant Applied (Section 5)
For overseas registrants
- If you are paying by Bank Draft or TT, please add S$30 for bank charges in Singapore.
- You may also pay online by paypal – email us to send you the link
- If you have any queries, please call on 98333515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For local registrants
Payment modes include
Please make cheque payable to: “Facilitators Network Singapore Pte Ltd” and mail it to:
Facilitators Network Singapore Pte Ltd
62 Ubi Road 1, #07-26 Oxley BizHub 2, Singapore 408734.
To pay online via Paypal, email email@example.com for us to send you the request for payment.
Bank Telegraphic Transfers
For payment by Telegraphic Transfers, please add SGD30 for bank charges in Singapore and indicate the Invoice Number. All bank transfer charges are to be borne by the remitting party.
Beneficiary Bank’s Details
DBS Bank, 12 Marine Boulevard, Lvl 3
Marina Bay Financial Ctr Tower 3
SWIFT Code: DBSSSGSG
DBS Account Number: 7171-023-901294-9
DBS Account Name: Facilitators Network Singapore Pte Ltd
*FNS is GST rated. Please add GST to the fee listed.