KWSH-GOV-12-2: Communication Skills, 7 May 2019
Download The Workshop Brochure
Tuesday, May 7, 2019
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
On completion of the course, participants will have better communications skills in daily operations.
- Learn the classic communication model.
- Be able to confidently craft verbal communication messages.
- Be able to craft effective email / written messages.
- Know and use verbal & non-verbal techniques in your messaging.
- Know 'hot buttons' of your readers/recipients.
- Learn & practice 'Go-To-Source' techniques to clarify miscommunications.
- Be receptive to the mood and energy when communicating.
- Pace & adjust your delivery for the listener.
- Learn to ask for feedback from your audience for improving your presentations.
- Participate in simulated case study / classroom practicum related to your area of communications and receive feedback from the trainers.
- Observe course mates and give them feedback during their classroom case study practicum.
For care staff who have supervisory and guiding role; and influences workplace/ processes eg: Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Senior Therapist/Principle Therapist, Enrolled Nurse, Registered Nurse, Nurse Manager, Nurse Clinician, Nurse Educator, Executive, Senior Executive, Manager, Allied Health Professional.
KWSH is delivering the course in partnership with the Facilitators Network Singapore.
Mr Prabu Naidu
Mr Prabu Co-founded the Facilitators Network in 2004 to upscale the competencies of facilitators in Singapore and the region, He has Twenty years of MNC experience (1980-1999) with Philips, AT&T and Compaq and nineteen years (2000-2018) of training, facilitation and consulting work in organisational development. Mr Prabu deigned and delivered numerous OD interventions for MNCs, SMEs, Government departments & not-for-profit organisations in Singapore and regionally for MNEs and SMEs. His lectures at professional institutions are always well received by the students as all his lectures are very engaging and facilitative and Co-authored SPOT on Facilitation in 2011. Mr Prabu is the Master trainer of Strength Deployment Inventory® (SDI) and the Board member of INIFAC to develop facilitation in the Asian region.
Mr Mohamed Sabarudin Bin Mohd Hashim
Mr Mohamed is a Certified Facilitator and Associated Memory Trainer. He is currently an Associate Facilitator & Trainer in FNS. He has over 8 years of experience facilitating meetings across organisation levels, for both private and government organisations, locally and regionally; using standards and best practices recognised by International Institute of Facilitation (INIFAC).; over 18 years of experience in facilitative training in workshop settings and over 12 years of public-speaking experience in conference-style events, seminars and customised teambuilding retreats.
Kwong Wai Shiu Hospital
705 Serangoon Road,
To register please email: firstname.lastname@example.org