SPOT137: SPOT 2.0 on Facilitation Workshop 23-25 January 2019 (Approved Course for SkillsFuture Credit)
Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - Friday, January 25, 2019
8:30 am - 5:30 pm
SPOT 2.0 on Facilitation is listed as an approved course for SkillsFuture Credit use in My SkillsFuture Training Exchange
My SkillsFuture Training Exchange
Companies can apply for non-WSQ Course Fee Funding for sponsoring your employees for SPOT 2.0 on Facilitation Workshop
Find out more about Course Fee Funding for SPOT 2.0 on Facilitation Workshop
Download The Workshop Brochure
This 3-day workshop offers insights into the art and science of process facilitation. Process facilitation focuses on how a workshop is conducted to achieve the desired meeting objectives and outputs. Training focuses on providing content to participants.
Using FNS 4D Facilitation® Model, you will learn to deploy a wide range of tools and techniques. You will learn skills to engage people and empower teams to exceed desired goals.
SPOT™ on 2.0 includes introduction to Virtual Facilitation to facilitate groups who are geographically dispersed and inclusion of e-learning elements.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone working with groups and seeking to enhance group effectiveness
HOW CAN THIS WORKSHOP BENEFIT ME?
- Build your readiness, comfort and competence to adapt to dynamic emergent process
- Enhance your effectiveness working with groups
- 3 days (8 hours/day excluding lunch break)
- 8.30am to 5.30pm*
* Ending time might be extended depending on progress.
- Distinguish consulting, training, facilitative training & group process facilitation
- Apply FNS 4D Facilitation® Model in the design and delivery of facilitated interventions
- Implement group process facilitation core practices (QLASS 2.0) and facilitation tools
- Provide constructive feedback to peers
- Deploy at least 7 out of 14 divergent & convergent process tools for group process facilitation confidently
- Design at least 1 process design for common situations in commercial / non-commercial context confidently
- Master effective use of process facilitation tools such as flip charting
- Explore the use of virtual facilitation
- State INIFAC competencies, CCF™ / CMF™ Certification process
WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
- The SPOT™ 2.0 on experience
- Definition and value of facilitators
- Consulting vs training vs facilitative training vs ‘pure’ facilitation
- Process vs Content (art of facilitation)
- FNS 4D Facilitation® Model
- SPOT™ 2.0 on Learning Quiz 1
- Core practices of facilitators (QLASS 2.0)
- Determining requirements (D1)
- Designing interventions (D2)
- Flip charting techniques & tips
- SPOT™ 2.0 on tools game board for improved learning retention
- Assignments / Homework for Day 2
- Divergence & convergence tools (science of facilitation)
- Practice facilitation (D3 & D4) with intensive feedback – Practice 1
- Assignments / Homework for Day 3
- Styles and impact on facilitation
- How to design for common occurring commercial / non-commercial situations requiring facilitation (D1 & D2 in facilitation tools matrix)
- Practice facilitation (D3 & D4) with intensive feedback and video recording – Practice 2
- SPOT™ 2.0 on Learning Quiz 2
- INIFAC CCF™ / CMF™ competencies and Certification process
Post Course Follow-up (optional)
- Introduction to Basic Virtual Facilitation with Go Wall (GW)
Participants will receive:-
- SPOT on Facilitation™ (2018 Edition): Engaging People, Empowering Teams, Exceeding Goals by Prabu Naidu & Janice Lua
- Facilitator’s tool kit containing key supplies for facilitation
- Video recording of Day 3 facilitation practice and feedback
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
We require 100% attendance and commitment from you due to the subject matter and methodology. We are unable to accept ‘time-away’ requests as this will disrupt the learning process for you and others.
WHAT MAKES US EFFECTIVE?
- Experiential learning
- Opportunities to practice
- Extensive feedback by peers and experienced workshop coaches
The event details are as follows:
Date:Wednesday, January 23, 2019 – Friday, January 25, 2019
Time:8:30 am – 5:30 pm*
Venue: FNS Centre@OBH2, 62 Ubi Road 1, #07-26 Oxley BizHub 2, Singapore 408734.
Please click for Location Map and Parking charges at Oxley BizHub 2
- Standard Rate (no funding): SGD1690 (before GST)
Fee shown here is total workshop fees
- (With Funding) SkillsFuture Credit Rate – Individuals only (SC): SGD1690 (before GST)
Fee shown here is total workshop fees. Please email us on $X SkillsFutureCredit you wish to use when registering with us. We will then send you an invoice detailing the amount payable to FNS (minus $X SkillsFuture Credit).
If you are not using SkillsFuture Credit, please choose ticket ‘Standard rate (no funding)’.
- (With Funding) Non-WSQ Course Fee Funding (full fee) – Company sponsored employees (SC/PR): SGD1690 (before GST)
Fee shown here is total workshop fees. Company has to pay FNS full workshop fee first & is responsible for submitting the claim directly to SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) for the training grant (upon course completion).
If your company or employees is not eligible for this funding, please choose ticket ‘Standard rate (no funding)’.
For enquiries & registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org