SPOT139: SPOT 2.0 on Facilitation Workshop 13-15 March 2019 (Approved Course for SkillsFuture Credit)
Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - Friday, March 15, 2019
8:30 am - 5:30 pm
SPOT 2.0 on Facilitation is listed as an approved course for SkillsFuture Credit use in My SkillsFuture Training Exchange
My SkillsFuture Training Exchange
Companies can apply for non-WSQ Course Fee Funding for sponsoring your employees for SPOT 2.0 on Facilitation Workshop
Find out more about Course Fee Funding for SPOT 2.0 on Facilitation Workshop
Download The Workshop Brochure
This 3-day workshop offers insights into the art and science of process facilitation. Process facilitation focuses on how a workshop is conducted to achieve the desired meeting objectives and outputs. Training focuses on providing content to participants.
Using FNS 4D Facilitation® Model, you will learn to deploy a wide range of tools and techniques. You will learn skills to engage people and empower teams to exceed desired goals.
SPOT™ on 2.0 includes introduction to Virtual Facilitation to facilitate groups who are geographically dispersed and inclusion of e-learning elements.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone working with groups and seeking to enhance group effectiveness
HOW CAN THIS WORKSHOP BENEFIT ME?
- Build your readiness, comfort and competence to adapt to dynamic emergent process
- Enhance your effectiveness working with groups
- 3 days (8 hours/day excluding lunch break)
- 8.30am to 5.30pm*
* Ending time might be extended depending on progress.
- Distinguish consulting, training, facilitative training & group process facilitation
- Apply FNS 4D Facilitation® Model in the design and delivery of facilitated interventions
- Implement group process facilitation core practices (QLASS 2.0) and facilitation tools
- Provide constructive feedback to peers
- Deploy at least 7 out of 14 divergent & convergent process tools for group process facilitation confidently
- Design at least 1 process design for common situations in commercial / non-commercial context confidently
- Master effective use of process facilitation tools such as flip charting
- Explore the use of virtual facilitation
- State INIFAC competencies, CCF™ /CMF™ Certification process
WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
- The SPOT™ 2.0 on experience
- Definition and value of facilitators
- Consulting vs training vs facilitative training vs ‘pure’ facilitation
- Process vs Content (art of facilitation)
- FNS 4D Facilitation® Model
- SPOT™ 2.0 on Learning Quiz 1
- Core practices of facilitators (QLASS 2.0)
- Determining requirements (D1)
- Designing interventions (D2)
- Flip charting techniques & tips
- SPOT™ 2.0 on tools game board for improved learning retention
- Assignments / Homework for Day 2
- Divergence & convergence tools (science of facilitation)
- Practice facilitation (D3 & D4) with intensive feedback – Practice 1
- Assignments / Homework for Day 3
- Styles and impact on facilitation
- How to design for common occurring commercial / non-commercial situations requiring facilitation (D1 & D2 in facilitation tools matrix)
- Practice facilitation (D3 & D4) with intensive feedback and video recording – Practice 2
- SPOT™ 2.0 on Learning Quiz 2
- INIFAC CCF™ /CMF™ competencies and Certification process
Post Course Follow-up (optional)
- Introduction to Basic Virtual Facilitation with Go Wall (GW)
Participants will receive:-
- SPOT on Facilitation™ (2018 Edition): Engaging People, Empowering Teams, Exceeding Goals by Prabu Naidu & Janice Lua
- Facilitator’s tool kit containing key supplies for facilitation
- Video recording of Day 3 facilitation practice and feedback
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
We require 100% attendance and commitment from you due to the subject matter and methodology. We are unable to accept ‘time-away’ requests as this will disrupt the learning process for you and others.
WHAT MAKES US EFFECTIVE?
- Experiential learning
- Opportunities to practice
- Extensive feedback by peers and experienced workshop coaches
The event details are as follows:
Date:Wednesday, March 13, 2019 – Friday, March 15, 2019
Time:8:30 am – 5:30 pm*
Venue: FNS Centre@OBH2, 62 Ubi Road 1, #07-26 Oxley BizHub 2, Singapore 408734.
Please click for Location Map and Parking charges at Oxley BizHub 2
Group Process Facilitation is a rapidly expanding worldwide profession that plays a vital role in the workings of business, government and communities across the globe. There is a growing demand for people who can help groups build consensus, maximize participation and move toward action.
REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Before workshop & Before FNS confirms your place at workshop
Before workshop & After FNS confirms your place at workshop
Workshop has started
|1. FNS cancels / postpones workshop
||Participant will receive 100% of total workshop fees* (as refund).
|2. Participant cancels
||Participant will forfeit 50% of total workshop fees*.
||Participant will forfeit 100% of total workshop fees*.
If participant can successfully find a replacement, 10% administrative fee of total workshop fees* will be imposed.
|Participant will forfeit 100% of total workshop fees*.
|3. Participant no-show &/or leaves the class
- Total workshop fees (inclusive of GST)* = Fees paid by participant to FNS + SkillsFuture Credit (if any).
- Participant is responsible for cancelling use of own SkillsFuture via MySkillsFuture before commencement of workshop. (Applicable to SkillsFuture Approved Course only).
Use SkillsFuture Credit (only for individuals)
- For information related to SkillsFuture Credit, please refer to FAQ SkillsFuture Website
- Individual is responsible for submission and/or cancellation of claims to use SkillsFuture credit on MySkillsFuture website.
- All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website www.skillsfuture.sg/credit to choose from the courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.
Simplified Guide to Register and Claim SkillsFuture For SkillsFuture Credit Approved Workshop
Apply & Claim Course Fee Funding (by Company)
- Pls refer to SkillsConnect website for more details on eligibility criteria, submission deadline and instructions.
- Companies need to apply for training grant in Skillsconnect, receive approval by authority before they can make a claim for training grant.
- Course funding for SPOT 2.0 on Facilitation workshop is based on full fees. Company is responsible for submitting the claim to SSG for the training grant upon course completion.
Skillsconnect Guide to Training Grant (Section 4) and Claim for Training Grant Applied (Section 5)
For overseas registrants
- If you are paying by Bank Draft or TT, please add S$30 for bank charges in Singapore.
- You may also pay online by paypal – email us to send you the link
- If you have any queries, please call on 98333515 or email email@example.com
For local registrants
Payment modes include
Please make cheque payable to: “Facilitators Network Singapore Pte Ltd” and mail it to:
Facilitators Network Singapore Pte Ltd
62 Ubi Road 1, #07-26 Oxley BizHub 2, Singapore 408734.
To pay online via Paypal, email firstname.lastname@example.org for us to send you the request for payment.
Bank Telegraphic Transfers
For payment by Telegraphic Transfers, please add SGD30 for bank charges in Singapore and indicate the Invoice Number. All bank transfer charges are to be borne by the remitting party.
Beneficiary Bank’s Details
DBS Bank, 12 Marine Boulevard, Lvl 3
Marina Bay Financial Ctr Tower 3
SWIFT Code: DBSSSGSG
DBS Account Number: 7171-023-901294-9
DBS Account Name: Facilitators Network Singapore Pte Ltd
*FNS is GST rated. Please add GST to the fee listed.