VFW 01: Leading & Facilitating Virtual Meetings & Learning, 31 January 2019
Thursday, January 31, 2019
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Leading & Facilitating Virtual Meetings & Learning
Better Meetings. Multiple locations. Any time.
Download The Workshop Brochure
Executives, managers, learning and development professionals, presenters, sales, marketing and account managers, team facilitators, team leaders, product and project managers. Anyone who wants to communicate with others through effective virtual meetings and conference calls.
- Acquire the confidence and competence to lead or facilitate virtual meetings and learning sessions.
- Know when to use and not to use virtual meetings and learning.
- Learn the factors and components required for a successful virtual engagement strategy.
- Gain expertise in the use of appropriate hardware, software, competence and behaviours for an effective virtual engagement session.
During and after the training you will:
- Be aware of the benefits & pitfalls of Virtual Meetings & Learning.
- Appreciate the CUTAS factors to consider when deciding on Virtual Engagement.
- Know the four critical components of an effective Virtual Engagement.
- Become competent with setting up and using GoWall™ and GoToMeeting™ and Associated Hardware.
- Acquire the competence required of a meeting leader or facilitator or trainer via the FNS Virtual Meeting & Learning Checklist™ (VMLC).
- Learn how to coach participants on their expected behaviours during virtual engagement.
- Participate in simulated virtual meeting & learning practicum and receive feedback from the workshop coach.
- Observe course mates and give them feedback during their simulated virtual meeting & learning practicum.
Participants will set up and use GoWall™ and GoToMeeting™ as they progressively learn how to get the best out of the hardware and software by applying proven & tested techniques in virtual engagement.
The knowledge & skills gained in this workshop can be applied in meetings and training/learning situations where the participants can be in distributed locations and at different time zones and attend synchronously or asynchronously.
Using GoWall™ was amazing! Typically, our meetings can be inefficient but with GoWall™, everyone was able to participate, contribute and focus despite the limited time frame. What a great approach!
The event details are as follows:
Date: Thursday, January 31, 2019
Time: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Venue: FNS Centre@OBH2, 62 Ubi Road 1, #07-26 Oxley BizHub 2, Singapore 408734.
Please click for Location Map and Parking charges at Oxley BizHub 2
- Standard Rate (Everyone) : SGD390 plus GST
- Early Bird Rate : SGD290 plus GST (before 15 December 2018)
For enquiries & registration, please email email@example.com