Virtual Facilitation Workshop™ (VFW 2.1)
Better Meetings. Webinars. Training. Anytime. Anywhere. Online.
Dates: 1 & 2 March 2021.
Timing is 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Fee is SGD880 before GST.
For Process Facilitators, Trainers and Meeting Leaders who want to master the techniques and knowledge to conduct productive online (virtual) sessions.
What you will take away:
- Preparing your workspace for virtual meetings and training using FNS VWLABS3 Check points.
- Conducting Tech Check. Back-up and Contingency Arrangements. Testing your Bytes & bits for Effective Connectivity. FNS Tech Support Roles & Responsibilities. Opening a Virtual session.
- FNS 4D Facilitation™ Model. Preparing for virtual meetings with GOAB-P. Virtual Energisers.
- Using Zoom functions for productive virtual meetings & training.
- Questioning Techniques. Listening for the unspoken and Surfacing Assumptions.
- Scribing & notetaking in the virtual world. Crafting concise & precise statements.
- Summarising & Synthesising.
- Managing Difficult Participants with SIODA.
- Virtual Participatory Engagement Techniques (vPETs) for Collecting, Sorting & Organising ideas.
- Using the vWall® – a Virtual tool.
- Closing a Virtual session.
Participants will set up and use electronic stickies and Zoom as they progressively learn how to get the best out of the hardware and software by applying proven & tested techniques in virtual engagement.
The knowledge & skills gained in this workshop can be applied in meetings, webinars and training / learning situations where the participants can be in distributed locations and at different time zones and hence attend synchronously or asynchronously.
- All participants must have reliable internet connectivity and a quiet place, uninterrupted work or study desk.
- Video will have to be enabled throughout the session.
- Once registration is confirmed, pre-work pack will be emailed.
- Certificate of Participation will be emailed after the workshop for those who complete 100% of the workshop.
The fee for the two-day workshop is SGD880 (before GST) for one person.
Discounts and Scholarships are available for Charities, NGOs and Individuals from developing countries.
For enquiries and registration, please email email@example.com
- I learned many new tips and techniques and am now able to lead better meetings online.
- The course is very practical and easy to understand even for a non-technical person like me.
- Typically, online meetings can be inefficient, but this course has showed me otherwise.
- Everyone was able to participate, contribute and focus despite the limited time frame. What a great approach!
The INIFAC Certified Virtual Facilitator™ (CVF™):
Focuses on the facilitator’s experience in using virtual platforms while facilitating meetings. This credential is for anyone who leads virtual meetings and wants to distinguish themselves as someone who has completed a quantifiable performance review by a trained virtual facilitation assessor. This certification confirms you know how to conduct and participate in virtual meetings effectively.