Time: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Venue: FNS Centre@OBH2, 62 Ubi Road 1, #07-26 Oxley BizHub 2, Singapore 408734.http://www.streetdirectory.com/sg/oxley-bizhub-2/62-ubi-road-1-408734/56538_153557.htmlPlease click for Location Map and Parking charges at Oxley BizHub 2
|SPOTlight™ on Facilitation (25-26 Oct 2021)
||0 seat left
You gain competence and confidence in:
- Space-Process-3Os-Time (SPOT)
- Preparing for Facilitation with Ground Rules-Objectives-Agenda-Brainstorming Rules-Parking Lot (GOABP)
- SMART Scribing
- Practice with Feedback (on day 2 with video)
- Full questioning techniques, listening skills and scribing (QLASS).
- Managing Difficult Participants with Situation-Impact-Options-Decision-Action (SIODA)
- Virtual Facilitation Tips
- SPOT on Facilitation Book
- FNS Learning Management System (LMS)
Consistent with the quality assurance ethos of FNS:
- The entire learning experience is carefully curated for retention and recall of newly acquired knowledge.
- Experiential learning via our Participatory Engagement Techniques (PETs) provides opportunities to practice and enhance facilitation skills.
- Extensive feedback by peers and internationally certified FNS facilitators/coaches to build your confidence & abilities.
- Case studies, examples & numerous micro tips from the field embed real world facilitation experience.
Participants will receive:
- SPOT on Facilitation (2018 Edition): Engaging People, Empowering Teams, Exceeding Goals by Prabu Naidu & Janice Lua.
- Facilitator’s tool kit containing key supplies for facilitation.
- Pre & post engagement via FNS Learning Management System.
The fee for the two-day workshop is SGD 990 (before GST) for one person.
For enquiries & registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is a skill, that if used / practised often, can yield fabulous results. Very hands-on, practical cases, relevant in today’s context. – Ong Chai Lin, Lecturer, Singapore Polytechnic.
- It’s gonna change your perception of facilitation! – Grace Suen, Assistant Director (Strategic Planning), Competition Commission of Singapore.
- You learn from the best! – Fauziah Zulfitri, ACC & Director, Insight Indonesia.
Two days (8 hours/day excluding lunch break). 8:30am to 5:30pm (ending time might be extended till 6:30pm depending on progress). We require 100% attendance and commitment from learners due to the subject matter, methodology & learning ecosystem we create. We are unable to accept ‘time-away’ requests as this will disrupt the learning process for you and others.