Time: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Venue: FNS Centre@OBH2, 62 Ubi Road 1, #07-26 Oxley BizHub 2, Singapore 408734.
Please click for Location Map and Parking charges at Oxley BizHub 2
Download The Workshop Brochure
|SPOT164: SPOT 2.0 on Facilitation Workshop
23-25 June 2021
|8 seats left
This 3-day workshop offers insights into the art and science of process facilitation. Process facilitation focuses on how a workshop is conducted to achieve the desired meeting objectives and outputs. Training focuses on providing content to participants.
Using FNS 4D Facilitation® Model, you will learn to deploy a wide range of tools and techniques. You will learn skills to engage people and empower teams to exceed desired goals.
SPOT™ on 2.0 includes introduction to Virtual Facilitation to facilitate groups who are geographically dispersed and inclusion of e-learning elements.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone working with groups and seeking to enhance group effectiveness.
HOW CAN THIS WORKSHOP BENEFIT ME?
- Build your readiness, comfort and competence to adapt to dynamic emergent process.
- Enhance your effectiveness working with groups.
- 3 days (8 hours/day excluding lunch break).
- 8.30am to 5.30pm*.
* Ending time might be extended depending on progress.
- Distinguish consulting, training, facilitative training & group process facilitation.
- Apply FNS 4D Facilitation® Model in the design and delivery of facilitated interventions.
- Implement group process facilitation core practices (QLASS 2.0) and facilitation tools.
- Provide constructive feedback to peers.
- Deploy at least 7 out of 14 divergent & convergent process tools for group process facilitation confidently.
- Design at least 1 process design for common situations in commercial / non-commercial context confidently.
- Master effective use of process facilitation tools such as flip charting.
- Explore the use of virtual facilitation.
- State INIFAC competencies, CCF™ / CMF™ Certification process.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
- The SPOT™ 2.0 on experience.
- Definition and value of facilitators.
- Consulting vs training vs facilitative training vs ‘pure’ facilitation.
- Process vs Content (art of facilitation).
- FNS 4D Facilitation® Model.
- SPOT™ 2.0 on Learning Quiz 1.
- Core practices of facilitators (QLASS 2.0).
- Determining requirements (D1).
- Designing interventions (D2).
- Flip charting techniques & tips.
- SPOT™ 2.0 on tools game board for improved learning retention.
- Assignments / Homework for Day 2.
- Divergence & convergence tools (science of facilitation).
- Practice facilitation (D3 & D4) with intensive feedback – Practice 1.
- Assignments / Homework for Day 3.
- Styles and impact on facilitation.
- How to design for common occurring commercial / non-commercial situations requiring facilitation (D1 & D2 in facilitation tools matrix).
- Practice facilitation (D3 & D4) with intensive feedback and video recording – Practice 2.
- SPOT™ 2.0 on Learning Quiz 2.
- INIFAC CCF™ / CMF™ competencies and Certification process.
Post Course Follow-up (optional)
- Introduction to Basic Virtual Facilitation with Go Wall (GW).
PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE:-
- SPOT on Facilitation™ (2018 Edition): Engaging People, Empowering Teams, Exceeding Goals by Prabu Naidu & Janice Lua.
- Facilitator’s tool kit containing key supplies for facilitation.
- Video recording of Day 3 facilitation practice and feedback.
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
We require 100% attendance and commitment from you due to the subject matter and methodology. We are unable to accept ‘time-away’ requests as this will disrupt the learning process for you and others.
WHAT MAKES US EFFECTIVE?
- Experiential learning.
- Opportunities to practice.
- Extensive feedback by peers and experienced workshop coaches.
Standard Rate: SGD1690 (before GST).
For enquiries & registration, please email email@example.com