In its simplest form, wellbeing is your ability to feel good and function effectively. It gives you the resources to navigate the highs and lows we all experience in our work and our lives, while enabling you to intellectually, emotionally, socially and physically ‘flourish.’ As a result, studies are finding that people who have higher levels of wellbeing reap all sorts of benefits.
Read about the PERMA framework:
- POSITIVE EMOTIONS the right balance of heartfelt positivity to boost our resilience.
- ENGAGEMENT the regular development of our strengths.
- RELATIONSHIPS the creation of authentic, energizing connections with others.
- MEANING a sense of connection to something bigger than ourselves.
- ACCOMPLISHMENT the belief and ability to do things that matter most to us.